2561 53rd Ave, Columbus, NE 68601
Salary: $11.00 to $14.00 /hour
SERVICE TECHNICIANS-1st and Graveyard shifts
Advanced Fire and specializing in kitchen exhaust installation and cleaning, fire extinguisher installation and maintenance service, fire suppression systems installation and service as well as power washing exterior property, interior kitchens, etc. We offer competitive wage and increase based on attendance, performance, and certification leading to advancement .
Primary Job Functions:
- Clean restaurant hoods and duct work
- Service and maintenance of fire suppression systems and fire extinguishers
- Safely operate all the necessary tools and equipment in work area
- Care and maintenance of company vehicles and equipment
- Complete required paperwork
- Ability to understand and execute instructions
- Excellent Verbal and Communication Skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic reading and written skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements
- Previous experience a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Able to perform physical labor lifting up to 50-75 lbs repeatedly and unassisted
- Ability to climb ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, and above ceilings.
Other Requirements: Complete and pass pre-employment drug testing and background check.
1 full-time position open 1st shift 6am-6pm Mon-Thurs
1 full-time position open for graveyard shift 6pm-6am Mon-Thurs
Ideal Candidate will be available and flexible for Overtime Emergency and Weekend Calls!!