Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour
CREW LEAD TECHNICIAN
Full Time- 1st Shift – 6am-6pm Monday – Thursday
Advanced Fire and Safety specializing in kitchen exhaust installation, fire extinguisher installation and maintenance service, fire suppression systems installation, kitchen exhaust cleaning as well as power washing exterior property, interior kitchens, etc. We offer competitive wage and increase based on attendance, performance, and certification leading to advancement .
Primary Functions Include:
- Oversee to day operations on work sites of clients
- Communicating with and ensuring excellent customer service to clients
- Assist in the training, growth and development of Service Technicians
- Resolving responding to client’s inquiries and complaints
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned.
- Service and maintenance of fire suppression systems
- Service and maintenance and fire extinguishers
- Installation of fire suppression and kitchen hoods
- Clean restaurant hoods and duct work
- Safely operate all the necessary tools and equipment in work area
- Care and maintenance of company vehicles and equipment
- Complete required paperwork
- Additional duties assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Basic reading and written skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends to meet customer requirements
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage a team
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Able to perform physical labor lifting up to 50-75 lbs repeatedly and unassisted
- Ability to climb ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, and above ceilings.
Other Requirements: Complete and pass pre-employment drug testing and background check. One open position – Full Time- 1st Shift – 6am-6pm Mon- Thursday
Ideal Candidate will be available and flexible for Overtime Emergency and Weekend Calls!!